Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Brief introduction and what to expect.

I've been working for a few days writing out my first blog post. Unfortunately I made it so epic that a decision had to be made to release it in three parts. This makes sense because it deals with 3 Motorola RAZR M xt907s, in various states of repair.

Some of my favorite things in the world are small electronics, and with today's smart phones and tablets, I am truly amazed every time some one gives me some new piece of hardware to test out. Be it gadgets, laptops , or computer hardware. I'm always glad to help with BETA testings.

I will try to keep this blog on the topic of Android Smart phones and other things dealing with cool new gadgets! And I want the communities feedback as well!

Come back soon to read the first part of my three part series!

No comments:

Post a Comment